This article applies to inSync Cloud. If a user's Cloud App account was deleted, inSync Management Console cannot add the same account back for the same user to perform backups. This procedure describes the alternative method to configure such a Cloud App account again for the same user.
Note: Since the old CloudApps account was deleted, the old backup data is lost and cannot be recovered. Recreating the CloudApps account will result in a first full backup.
Add a deleted Cloud App account for backup
Before you begin
- Ensure the Cloud App is enabled.
- inSync user's email address must match the address registered with the Cloud App
- Identify the inSync user which has its cloud apps device missing.
- Identify the inSync user for whom the Cloud App account was deleted.
- Move the inSync user to a different profile in which Cloud Apps is enabled.
This will automatically add the Cloud Apps account for the user.
- Verify whether backups are running.