What happens when inSync Server services are stopped when backups/restores are running but are restored later?
- Ongoing backups will fail. However, inSync Clients will resume backups according to their respective backup schedules immediately after inSync Server services are restored.
- Backup resumes on each inSync Client from the point where it was interrupted, provided it matches the backup schedule. If server services are restored at a time which does not match the backup schedule of inSync Client, backup resumes at the next scheduled interval from where it was interrupted.
- inSync Client performs a scan to check the files that were backed up before the server services were stopped and subsequently resumes backup.
- All the restores which are in progress will stop when inSync Server services get interrupted.
- A separate manual restore must be performed after inSync Server services are restored.