SummaryThis article describes how a Druva inSync Server administrator can customize the user activation and password reset email message. Below are the basic steps to directly modify the email message. You can also use HTML tags to highlight any message components.
Modifying the user activation email
You can modify the User Activation email either while creating any new user or you can choose to create a dummy user to set it up in advance. Below are the exact steps for the same:
1. On the Druva inSync Server Management console, go to Manage > Users > click ‘Create New’ button. The belowCreate New User dialog will appear:
2. Enter the user email address, name, select appropriate profile and storage. Modify the email message text in theBody field and click Create User button.
Note: After the above steps, the new/customized email will be saved and will be used for subsequent user creation emails.
Modifying password reset email
Please follow the below steps to modify the password reset email:
1. On the Druva inSync Server Management console, go to Manage > Users > select a user -> Go to More and selectReset Password option. The below Reset Password dialog box will appear:
2. Customize the Email Body field as desired and then click Reset Password button.
Note: After the above steps, the new/customized email will be saved and will be used for subsequent password reset emails.
Modifying the SMTP Reply To address, Sender name and Signature
Please follow the below steps to modify the SMTP Reply to, Sender name and Email Signature:
1. On the Druva inSync Server Management console, go to Manage > Settings > Email Tab
2. Under the Email Message Customization section, click Edit. The below dialog will appear:
3. Modify the Reply to, Sender name and Signature field as desired and click Save button.