You can allow inSync Share users to share data with existing guest users. Guest users are individuals who do not have inSync Share installed on their devices. These users can be people within or outside your organization. These guest users can log on to inSync Web to access, download, or update files and folders that users shared with them.
Note: You can allow users to share data with guest users through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
Before you begin
Before you allow users to share data with guest users, ensure that you enabled sharing. For more information, see Enable inSync Share for users.
Allow users to share files with guest users
To allow inSync users to share files with guest users
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Profiles.
- Click the link of the profile for which you want to allow users to share files with guest users.
- Click the Share tab.
- Click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Click Enable inSync Share.
- Select the Allow sharing with guests check box.
- Click Save.
Users of this profile can now share data with existing guest users.