Managed Service Provider Console
The MSP Management Console enables the service provider administrators to effectively create, view, and manage their customers. Using the MSP Management Console, the administrator can perform the following tasks:
- View the user, license, and storage details of the customer.
- Create Evaluation customers.
- Suspend and unsuspend customer accounts.
- Create upgrade requests for license renewals, for suspending or unsuspending customer accounts.
- Upload co-branding images and support details for the MSP.
- Manage MSP administrators.