Update your Druva mobile app password
If your Druva password is different than your Single Sign-On or Active Directory (AD) password, you can update your Druva Mobile App password.
To update your password
- On the Druva Mobile App sidebar, tap Settings.
- In the GENERAL area, tap My Account.
- Tap Change Password. The CHANGE PASSWORD window appears.
- In the Old Password box, type the existing password.
- In the New Password box, type the new password.
- In the Confirm Password box, type the new password again.
- Tap Done.