Using the Druva Mobile App, you can access, update, and sync your shared content across all your devices where the inSync Client is installed. For example, you can create a document on your laptop and share this document with your collaborators. You can access this file on the Druva Mobile App and update it. This updated file is available to your collaborators immediately. You can also access this updated file across all your devices.
To update a file
- On the Druva Mobile App sidebar, in the SHARE DATA area, tap All Content or Shared Content.
- Browse to the location where the file that you want to update is located.
- Tap the file that you want to update. The Open In... window appears.
- Tap the third-party app in which you want to open the file.
- Tap . A list with additional options appears.
- Tap Edit.
- After you update the file, tap the contextual drop-down list. A list with additional options appears.
- Tap . The Send file window appears.
- (Optional) If you want to rename this file, tap the highlighted content, type the new name for the file, and then tap Done.
- Tap the location where you want to save this file.
- Tap the folder where you want to save this file, and then tap Upload.