You link the Druva Mobile App for iOS devices with AirWatch Server. The AirWatch Server will directly add the latest Druva Mobile App for iOS devices to the Server.
You can then configure the Druva Mobile App with the required policies and push the Druva Mobile App to the iOS devices of users. You can easily push updated configuration policies from AirWatch to the Druva Mobile App on the iOS device. This ensures that the Druva Mobile App is updated without user intervention.
Before you begin
Before you link the Druva Mobile App to the AirWatch Server, ensure the following:
- You have an AirWatch account.
- You have created the inSync user accounts for the Druva Mobile App users.
If you have an inSync On-Premises account, for more information on how you can add users, see Add and manage users.
If you have a inSync Cloud account, for more information on how you can add users, see Add and manage users.
To link the Druva Mobile App for iOS devices with the AirWatch Server,
- Log on to the AirWatch Portal by entering https://apidev.awmdm.com/ in the web browser.
- On the left pane, click Apps & Books. The List View page appears.
- Under the Public tab, click Add Application. The Add Application dialog box appears.
- At the Add Application dialog box, provide the following details:
Field Description Managed By
Enter the name of the organization which manages the application. For example, Druva Inc.
Platform Select Apple iOS as the OS for the Druva Mobile App. Source
If you do not have the link to the Druva Mobile App for iOS devices, perform the following steps:
- Click Search App Store for the AirWatch Server to automatically search for the app.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the application. For example, inSync.
- Click Next.
If you know the URL for the Druva Mobile App, perform the following steps:
- Click Enter URL.
- In the Enter URL field, enter the URL for the Druva Mobile App.
- Click Next.
- From the search results that appear, select inSync > Select.
In the Add application dialog box, click Assignment.
From the Assigned Smart Groups list, select the group to which the Druva Mobile App must be assigned to.
Click Save & Publish.
The Druva Mobile App gets connected to AirWatch Server.