Install Druva mobile app on Android device
You can install the Druva Mobile App in either of the following methods:
- From the Android device
- From the AirWatch Portal
From the Android device
To install the Druva Mobile App on the Android device,
- Access the Android device.
- From the downloaded apps, select Catalog.
Once the device is enrolled, the Catalog is downloaded automatically on the Android device. The Catalog displays all the applications that are shared from the AirWatch MDM application.
Select Druva Mobile App. The app gets downloaded and installed to your Android device.
From the AirWatch Portal
To install the Druva Mobile App from the AirWatch Portal,
- Log on to the AirWatch Portal by entering https://apidev.awmdm.com/ in the web browser.
- Select the Druva Mobile App that you want to install. The Details view for the app appears.
- Click Devices tab.
- Click List View on the left pane. A list of Android devices appear.
- Select the device where you want to install the Android app.
- Click Apps tab.
- Click Install beside the Android app.
The Druva Mobile App gets installed on the Android device. Once the app is installed, launch the Druva Mobile App from your Android device. You are not required to enter the login credentials again. The Druva Mobile App will authenticate with the AirWatch Server, acquire your login information, and then launch the Druva Mobile App on your Android device.