Create a Data Source for the Recommind Application
License editions: To understand the applicable license editions, see Plans & Pricing.
Before you begin
To create a Data Store for an Application you must be a Recommind CORE administrator. You must have created the requisite Recommind Application.
For the purpose of this document, we have assumed the following:
- You are creating a Data Source called Legal Hold using the System template.
- You plan to use the default values for various parameters of the Data Source.
See Recommind's administrator documentation for details on configuring a data source.
To create a data source
- Log on to Recommind AXCELERATE as an administrator.
- Under the Default Workspace, expand Applications.
- Expand the application and the engine. In this example, we are using Druva_Reco1.
- After you select the engine, click to create a data source for the application. The New Data Source Wizard appears.
- Select System template and then click Next. The Define Data Source Template page appears.
- Select Server - local data and then click Next. The Data source details page appears.
- Enter the following details:
- In the Displayname box, enter a relevant name for the data source.
- In the Description box, enter a relevant description for the data source.
Note: You are not required to make any changes in the Host to perform crawl on box. This box will be pre-filled automatically with details of the host system for Recommind applications as setup by the Recommind’s Professional services team.
- Click Next. The Collection storage details page appears.
- Click Next. The Summary page appears.
- Verify the details of the data source, and then click Finish.
A new data source is created.