This article explains how you can manage notifications to be triggered at an account level, as well as define intended recipients or webhooks.
- Log into your Druva CloudRanger console and navigate to the account for which you wish to enable notifications.
- On the left navigation pane, click Settings.
- Select the Notifications type that you would like to enable and the recipients to be notified when the specific action occurs:
Notifications are triggered:
- When a backup is created or deleted
- When a server is turned on or off
- When a job fails
- When a file download is completed
- A Warning notification to alert recipients of any non-critical issues
When an instance ID is no longer available as a resource but is still part of the backup policy.
When a tag used in a backup Policy is no longer available on any resources.
When there is an issue creating a consistent snapshot, and a standard snapshot is generated. In this case, a warning notification with diagnostic information is triggered.
When a file download is completed
When a backup is archived or restored to or from S3
When a backup is archived or restored to or from Polar
Note: We recommend keeping the Warning notification enabled.
4. Click Recipients/Webhooks to specify the recipient email IDs or Slack hook URLs.
5. Enter the recipient IDs and click to add the recipient. Click Save.
You may also choose to trigger notifications to a Slack channel, or other webhooks that you use.
Note: If webhooks are not enabled on your Druva CloudRanger account, contact Support to review your license plan.