The Druva CloudRanger console offers an intuitive interface to easily manage and configure your AWS infrastructure, backups, restores, as well as disaster recovery at the AWS account level.
Click Settings on the left navigation pane to view and manage the following account settings:
- Overview: Set and manage AWS Auto Sync, Time Zone settings, and your Druva CloudRanger account name and icon.
- AWS Access: Configure and test your AWS access settings.
- Notifications: Manage notifications to be triggered and the intended recipients or webhooks.
- Members: Add or manage team members with the permitted levels of access.
- Network Settings: Manage the subnets that CloudRanger will apply on temporary instances for each region.
- File Search Settings: Enable File Indexing to define the accuracy of search in backups - a higher frequency of indexing enhances search accuracy, while also impacting costs.