This article explains the levels of access and user in Druva CloudRanger.Access can be granted to team members at the Organization level or at an Account level.
Note: Only Druva CloudRanger administrators can grant or modify access privileges or add new team members.
- Read access: Users with read-only access can review existing Backup Policies, Server Schedules, and DR plans, but will not be allowed to create or edit existing policies or plans.
- Write access: Users can create or edit existing Backup Policies, Server Schedules, and DR plans. However, they will not be permitted to modify account settings, such as time zones, notification, or member access.
- Admin access: Administrators can access all available functionality, including permissions to add members and modify access privileges.
Member access can be granted at the following levels:
To grant or update access privileges at the organization level:
- Log into your Druva CloudRanger console and select the Organization for which you wish to grant member access.
- Click the gear icon on the top navigation bar.
Navigate to the Members section to add new team members or modify access privileges:
- To edit access privileges, select the appropriate Access type - read, write, or admin. Click Save.
- Click to define new team members for that organization. Specify the First Name, Last Name, Email, and Access type. Click Save.
Note: New members once added will need to be approved by an administrator before access is granted. Once approved the Status updates to accepted, and the member will be granted permissions based on the access type specified.
You can grant the same type of access at an individual account level within an organization. To grant or update access privileges at the account level:
- Log into your Druva CloudRanger console and navigate to the CloudRanger Account for which you wish to grant member access.
- On the left navigation pane, click Settings.
The access settings are inherited from the settings defined for each member at the organization level. You may click inherited from organization to navigate back to Organization Settings and modify access privileges, as appropriate.