Druva CloudRanger brings to you the option to access multiple organizations and AWS accounts from within your console. You can select your Organization from the top navigation bar on your Druva CloudRanger console.
Click the Settings gear icon on the top navigation bar to configure and manage the Organization Settings and Billing information for the user currently logged in:
Use Organization Settings to manage and administer the following across all AWS accounts within an organization:
- Organization Details: Define and manage Organization Name, and view Principal Email and Trial Expiry information.
- Plan Details: View Plan-related information, resources and accounts permitted, and SLAs. For more information, see Manage Subscription Plans.
- Security: Define and manage MFA at the Organization level. For more information, see Set up Multi-Factor Authentication.
- New Account State: Manage the default account state active/inactive when creating new accounts within the organization. For more information, see Manage New Account State.
- Notifications: Manage notifications to be triggered and the intended recipients or webhooks. For more information, see Manage Notifications at Organization Level.
- Members: Add or manage team members with the permitted levels of read, write, or admin access. For more information, see Set up Read, Write, and Admin Access.