You can restore a resource from the Recycle Bin at any time before its retention period expires. After you restore a resource from the Recycle Bin, the resource is removed from the Recycle Bin and you can use it in the same way that you use any other resource of that type in your account.
Note: Once the retention period expires and the resource is not restored, the resource is permanently deleted from the Recycle Bin and is no longer available for recovery.
To retrieve backups from Recycle Bin:
- Log into your Druva CloudRanger console and navigate to Resources > EC2. Select the Backup tab.
- Set the Location filter to display backups that have been moved to Recycle Bin.
Note: Click the icon to know when the snapshot in Recycle Bin is set to expire.
- Select the backup to restore, and then click Revive from Recycle Bin.
- Verify the backup selected for restore, and then click Revive.
- Once revived, the selected backups will be available in the original backup location.