- ► Does automated disaster recovery work for RDS?
- Yes. Automated Disaster Recovery testing functionality works for RDS.
- ► Does ADR automatically recover instances during AWS region failure/outage?
- No. ADR runs on demand.
- ► Upon cloning, if changes are made to the source VPC, will those changes get replicated in the cloned VPC? Will this replication continue until the DR plan is changed?
- No. The changes made to the source VPC are not replicated to the cloned VPC in another region.
To replicate changes to the cloned VPC:
- Sync CloudRanger with AWS.
- Click clone environment of the Disaster Recovery plan for which the changes made to the source VPC need to be replicated to the cloned VPC.