The Kubernetes clusters registered and discovered from your AWS account will be available on your CloudRanger console.
To view clusters, navigate to Resources > Kubernetes:
To view detailed information on each cluster, click the Cluster Name:
The cluster Summary page displays the following information:
- Cluster details, including the Cluster Name, ID, and Cluster Type (for instance).
- Note: The Cluster Name is user-defined and can be modified.
- The Endpoint object referenced by the Kubernetes service, which has the IP addresses of individual pods assigned to it.
- The AWS Region where the cluster resides.
- The total number of Application Groups Protected.
- The Namespaces associated with the selected cluster.
- The Last Communication Time, which indicates the time of the last synchronization with AWS.
Edit Cluster Name
You can choose to update the Cluster Name from the Summary page.
- The Edit Cluster Name page displays.
Click the edit icon beside the Cluster Name.
● Update the Cluster Name, as relevant. Click Save.
Note: The new Cluster Name is updated only on Druva CloudRanger and will not reflect on your AWS console.