Once you add and sync your AWS account(s) with Druva CloudRanger, all EBS resources on your AWS account will now be available on your CloudRanger console.
To view your EBS resources, navigate to Resources > EBS:
You can configure a backup policy or initiate a backup from the main Resources page. To view detailed information on each resource, click the Resource Name or ID.
The resource detail page provides information on the associated backup policies, jobs, volumes and backups, schedules, and tags:
- Overview: Snapshot details including Volume ID and Type, Snapshot ID, Availability Zone, and backup Encryption.
- Attachments: Information on the instance to which the volume is attached.
- Tags: Tags act as metadata to help identify and organize your AWS resources. Click to add resource tag Keys and Values based on which you can identify specific resources.
The Value will depend on the Key specified. For example: Key: Origin; Value: Origin ID
- Click Backups to view all backups associated with the selected resource.
- Click Jobs to view all jobs associated with the selected resource.