This topic provides information about how you can enable or disable report notifications..
Enable or disable report notifications
Each administrator must log on separately to the inSync Master Management console and specify the report notification schedule. You cannot enable or disable report notifications for any other administrator or a specific administrator type.
To enable or disable report notifications,
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Reports. The Manage Reports page appears, which includes a list of all the reports.
- Select the report whose schedule you want to update, and then click Edit Email Schedule. The Edit Email Schedule window is displayed.
- To receive report notifications, select the Edit Email Schedule check box and provide the following information:
- In the Send Report list, select whether you want to send the report daily, weekly, or monthly.
- In the Frequency list, select the frequency of the report notification.
- In the Time list, specify the time when the report notification must be sent.
- In the Format list, specify the format in which the report must be sent.
- To stop receiving the report notifications, clear the Edit Email Schedule check box.
- Click Save.