As an inSync administrator, you must have configured backup schedule to control when backup should happen on user devices as described in About backup schedule for devices. By default, the backup schedules work in the user time zone. However, you might want to synchronize backups on user devices according to inSync Master time zone.
For example, after synchronizing backups according to inSync Master time zone, if the inSync Master timezone is New York (EDT) and the Backup between time is set to start at 8:00 A.M., backups will start from 5:00 AM for user devices in Los Angeles (PDT).
To synchronize backup schedule of all devices with inSync Master timezone
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Profiles.
- Click the profile for which you want to synchronize backups according to inSync Master timezone.
- Click the Backup Schedule tab.
- In the Backup Schedule area, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Under Backup Window area, select Use admin time zone.
- Verify and set the Backup Schedule configuration. For more information, see About backup schedule for devices.
- Click Save.