inSync Cloud Editions: Elite Plus Elite Enterprise Business
You can permanently delete a user from inSync.
- When you delete a user, all the data of the user is deleted from inSync.
- If the user that is being deleted has shared data with guest users, this data is also deleted.
- Once the user data is deleted, it cannot be recovered.
To delete users
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Users.
- Click the check box for the users that you want to delete.
- Click Delete. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to delete the users from inSync.
Note: If the deleted user had added guest users in inSync for collaboration purpose, these guest users are not deleted automatically. You must manually delete the guest users.