Before you begin
Before you log on to inSync Management Console, ensure the following:
- You have the IP address and port to access the inSync Management Console.
- You have the email ID and password for the inSync administrator account. You can obtain your login credentials from the invitation email.
To log on to the inSync Management Console
In a Web browser, enter the following URL:
where inSyncMasterIPAddress represents the IP address of the server where you have inSync Master installed.
- Type the email ID and password for your first inSync administrator account.
The inSync Management Console appears.
- The inSync Management Console logs you out if you are inactive for 30 minutes.
- inSync displays inSync End User License Agreement (EULA) to every inSync Server administrator who attempts to log on to inSync Management Console for the first time. inSync Server administrators must read it and click Accept to acknowledge it to proceed further.