Server diagnostics is a set of files that contain a record of inSync Master activities. If you encounter an issue while working with your inSync Master, you can download the server diagnostics files. These files contain details about server activities and exception behaviors. Server diagnostics and log files help better troubleshoot an issue.
Note: If you encounter an issue that you cannot troubleshoot, share the server diagnostics and log files with the Druva Support team.
Download server diagnostic details
To download server diagnostics
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Diagnostics.
- In the Server Diagnostics area, in the Profile list, click a profile.
- In the Selected users box, click the users for whom you want to generate the server diagnostics.
- Click Save Server Diagnostics.
inSync saves the server diagnostics zip file to your computer.
Download server logs
To download server logs from inSync Management Console
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Managing > Diagnostics.
- In the Server Logs area, click Download Server Logs.
inSync saves the server logs to your computer.
Download server logs using the command prompt
In case, you do not have access to inSync Management Console, you can access and download inSync Server logs using the command prompt.
- Log on to inSync Server.
- Open the command prompt and access the following directory on the inSync Server.
- Download the logs on your local machine.