Before you begin
To create a Recommind Application, you must be a Recommind CORE administrator. You must have created the requisite Workspace to create the Application.
For the purpose of this document, we have assumed the following:
- You are creating an Application called Druva_Reco1 on the Default Workspace to access inSync’s legal hold data.
- You are creating a Recommind Application for ECA & Collection.
- You plan to use the system template and a single engine for the Application.
- You plan to use the default values for various parameters of the Application.
To create an Application
- Log on to Recommind AXCELERATE as an administrator.
- Under the Default Workspace, expand Applications.
- Click Actions > Create Application. The New Application Wizard appears.
- Select Axcelerate ECA & Collection and then click Next. The Define Template Type page appears.
- Select System template for your application and then click Next. The Define Application Template page appears.
- Select Single engine and then click Next. The Application details page appears.
- In the Display name box, type Druva_Reco1. Keep the default values in the remaining fields. Click Next.
- In the remaining pages of the wizard, continue with the default values.
- At the Summary page, verify the application details and then click Finish.
The Recommind Application is created.