inSync Private Cloud Editions: Elite Enterprise
You can update the user information by manually triggering the sync process. Following information is updated when you manually sync users with your Active Directory,
- inSync user name
- inSync user email address
- inSync user AD user name
To manually start the synchronization process
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > AD Mappings.
- Select the AD mapping for which you want to manually sync the user details. Configuration information is displayed for the selected AD mapping.
- Click More > Synchronize User Details. A dialog box appears on the screen to confirm your action to update users in the selected AD group.
- Click Yes to confirm your action. inSync contacts the Active Directory, and updates the details of all the users associated with the AD mapping.