- You can manage inSync Master Server credentials, only for the inSync Master running on Windows OS.
- By default, local system account Username and Password are used to run inSync Master services.
To update inSync Master Server credentials,
- On the inSync Master Management Console, click > Settings.
- Select the Network tab, and under the Master Server Credentials area, click Edit.
Master Server Credentials dialog box appears.
- Clear the Use Local System Account check box.
- Type a Username for the account, which you want to use for starting inSync Master services.
- Type a Password for the account.
- Click Save.
Entered Username and Password are updated. The Password is first encrypted and then saved in the inSync database.