Before you begin
To add the Legal Hold WebDAV URL to a Recommind Data Store, you must have the following:
- The WebDAV URL
- The email ID and the password that the inSync Legal Hold administrator uses to log on to the inSync Legal Administrator portal
- You have monitoring rights on the Recommind AXCELERATE instance
To map WebDAV URL to the Recommind Data Store
- Right click the Data Store and then click Configure. The configuration page appears.
- Select the configured Data source and click on Configure under the Actions menu.
- The Configure option displays all the configurable properties for the respective data source.
- Select FTP settings under Crawler Connectors
- Enter the inSync WebDAV legal hold policy URL under the FTP authentication settings along with the inSync Cloud admin or legal admin credentials.
- In the Host box, type the WebDAV URL.
- In the Username box, type the email address that the inSync Legal Administrator used to log on to the inSync Legal Administrator portal.
- In the Password box, type the password of the inSync Legal Administrator.
- Click OK.
- Right click on the data source and click on Start.
- You can choose to enter alternative credentials on this screen or leave it blank to continue using the pre-configured credentials. Click on Start to start executing the crawl from Recommind on the data collected from inSync.