Before you begin
To create a Data Store for an Application you must be a Recommind CORE administrator. You must have created the requisite Recommind Application.
For the purpose of this document, we have assumed the following:
- You are creating a Data Source called Legal Hold using the System template.
- You plan to use the default values for various parameters of the Data Source.
To create an Application
- Log on to Recommind AXCELERATE as an administrator.
- Under the Default Workspace, expand Applications.
- Expand the Druva_Reco1 application and click Druva_Reco1 engine.
- Click Create Data Store. The New Data Source wizard appears.
- Select System template and then click Next. The Define Data Source Template page appears.
- Select FTP and then click Next. The Data source details page appears.
- Enter the following details:
- In the Display name box, enter a relevant name for the data source.
- The Host to perform crawl on box will be pre-filled automatically with details of the host system for Recommind applications as setup by the Recommind’s Professional services team.
- Click Next. The Summary page appears.
- Click Finish.