You can enable Persona Backup for a user by modifying the profile to which the user belongs. This impacts all users who belong to that profile. Alternatively, you can move the user to a profile for which you enabled System, App Settings backup.
- inSync users cannot enable or disable Persona Backup.
- If multiple users are using the same laptop, inSync backs up the settings only for those users who have.
- inSync backs up only those settings the users modified. inSync does not back up the default settings.
Note: You can enable persona backup through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To enable Persona Backup
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the link of the profile for which you want to enable persona backup.
- Click the Laptop Backup Content tab.
- Click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select the System, App Settings check box.
- Click Save.