Define your time zone
You can define the time zone for the region where your inSync Master resides. After you define a time zone, the timestamp on the inSync Master Management Console follows the new time zone. If you do not configure your time zone, the timestamp appears as described below:
- Upgrades from inSync 5.2 and later: Timestamps follow the time zone of the inSync Master.
- Upgrades from inSync 5.1.1 or earlier: Timestamps appear in the UTC zone.
To define your time zone
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click My Account.
- Click Edit. The Edit Administrator window appears.
- Enter the following details:
- In the Country list, click your country.
- In the Select time zone list, click the time zone that you want to use for the timestamps.
- Click Save.