This topic provides information about how you can enable or disable alert notifications, update the list of people who must receive the alert notifications, and view the alerts. You will also learn how to enable or disable report notifications, and view the reports.
Enable or disable alert notifications
If you want to receive email notifications for the alerts generated in your inSync setup
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Reporting > Alerts.
- Click the Alert Subscriptions tab.
- Click the alert for which you want to update the subscribers, and then click Edit. The Edit Alert Notifications window appears.
- In the Admins to be notified box, click the administrators who must receive the alerts.
- If user action is required, select the Notify user check box.
- Click Save.
View the active alerts
To view the list of alerts that inSync displays
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click .
The list of all alerts appear under the Active Alerts tab. On the Active Alerts tab, use filters to view a specific type of alert.
Enable or disable report notifications
Each administrator must log on separately to the inSync Master Management console and specify the report notification schedule. You cannot enable or disable report notifications for any other administrator or a specific administrator type.
To enable or disable report notifications,
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Reports. The Manage Reports page appears, which includes a list of all the reports.
- Select the report whose schedule you want to update, and then click Edit Email Schedule. The Edit Email Schedule window is displayed.
- To receive report notifications, select the Edit Email Schedule check box and provide the following information:
- In the Send Report list, select whether you want to send the report daily, weekly, or monthly.
- In the Frequency list, select the frequency of the report notification.
- In the Time list, specify the time when the report notification must be sent.
- In the Format list, specify the format in which the report must be sent.
- To stop receiving the report notifications, clear the Edit Email Schedule check box.
- Click Save.