As an inSync administrator, you can view and download user data. Server administrators can view and download data of all users.
To view and download user data
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Share.
- From the inSync users tab, click the user whose data you want to view and download.
- Click View Share Content.
- In the Manage Share Content dialog box, from the left pane, select to view and download all content, shared content, workspaces, or links. The user data is displayed in the right pane.
- Select the user data that you want to download.
- Click Download.
The data is downloaded in the compressed file format as a .zip file or a .tar file at the default download location of your web browser.
- If a profile is configured to restrict administrator access to user data, then the inSync administrator can see the user data for users in that profile. However, the administrator cannot download the user data.
- If inSync user has deleted files or folders from inSync Share, inSync administrator cannot view or recover such files or folders. The procedure to restore deleted content through inSync Share Web are described under Restore deleted content section of inSync Client documentation.