inSync Private Cloud Editions: Elite Enterprise
Before you begin
Before you begin, ensure the following:
- You create the storage to which you plan to attach the workspace.
- You appoint a manager for the workspace. You can appoint an inSync user or a share group as the manager. The manager can add and delete collaborators from the workspace.
- (Optional) You can create share groups so that you can quickly add members to a workspace.
To create a workspace
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, select Share.
- Click the Workspaces tab.
- Click Create Workspace. The Create Workspace window appears.
- Provide the appropriate information for each field.
Field Action Workspace name Type the name for the workspace. Storage In the list, click the storage to which you want to assign the workspace. Assigned to
In the list, click the user or share group that can manage collaborators to the workspace.
Note: The user or the share group that you select is the manager of the workspace.
- Click Save.