As an inSync administrator, you can restore backed up data on the inSync Master. You can restore this data as a password-protected zip file to prevent unauthorized access to the restored data.
To restore data on inSync Master
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Users.
- Click the link of the user whose data you want to restore.
- If you want to restore data from the primary storage, click Restore > Restore Backup Data from Primary.
If you want to restore data from the secondary storage, click Restore > Restore Backup Data from Secondary.
- On the Restore Data window, select the device and snapshot from which you want to restore data.
- Select the device and the snapshot from which you want to restore data.
- Select the files or folders that you want to restore and click Restore to Server.
- On the Restore to Server, provide the appropriate information for each field.
Field Action Restore to Click Browse to select the full path of the destination folder. Restore to ZIP file Select this check box to restore data in a zip file. Name of ZIP file Type the name of the zip file. Password for ZIP file (Optional) Type a password for the zip file. This box is optional.
- Click OK.
inSync restores the data that you selected to inSync Master folder that you specified. You must log on to the inSync Master to access the data.