inSync Private Cloud Editions: Elite Enterprise
There are two ways in which you can allow users to define backup interval for mobile devices:
- Make backup from mobile devices optional. Users can decide if they want to back up from their mobile device and specify the backup interval.
- Make backup from mobile device mandatory and allow users to modify the interval. Users can specify the frequency.
Note: You can allow users to configure the mobile backup intervals through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To make backup from mobile device mandatory and allow users to define the backup interval
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the link of the profile for which you want to make backup from mobile device mandatory and allow users to define the backup interval.
- Click the Mobile Access & Backup tab.
- In the Mobile Backup area, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select the Enable mobile backup check box.
- Click Mandatory from the adjacent list.
- In the Mandatory content to backup area, click the folders that you want inSync mobile app to back up on user's mobile devices.
- Select the Allow users to modify content, schedule & resource settings check box.
- Click Save.