inSync Private Cloud Editions: Elite Enterprise
As an inSync administrator, you can define the time interval between two consecutive backups that are triggered automatically user mobile devices.
Note: You can define the mobile backup interval through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To define the backup interval
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the link of the profile for which you want to define the backup interval for mobile devices.
- Click the Mobile Access & Backup tab.
- In the Mobile Backup area, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select the Enable mobile backup check box.
- Click Mandatory from the adjacent list.
- In the Mandatory content to backup area, click the folders that you want inSync mobile app to back up on user's mobile devices.
- In the Backup every list, click the frequency of scheduled backups from mobile devices.
- Click Save.