You can make it mandatory for the users to use a PIN to open the inSync mobile app. After you enforce a pin access for inSync mobile app, users must first provide a four-digit PIN to open the app. After this, users must provide the four-digit PIN for each login.
Note: You can enforce a PIN for inSync mobile app through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To enforce PIN access for the inSync mobile app
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the link of the profile for which you want to make it mandatory for the users to use a PIN to open the inSync mobile app.
- Click the Mobile Access & Backup tab.
- In the Mobile Backup area, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select the Allow access from mobile devices check box.
- Select the Enforce PIN for mobile access check box.
- Click Save.