Define your time zone
You can define the time zone for the region where your inSync Master resides. After you define a time zone, the timestamp on the inSync Master Management Console follows the new time zone. If you do not configure your time zone, the timestamp appears as described below:
- Upgrades from inSync 5.2 and later: Timestamps follow the time zone of the inSync Master.
- Upgrades from inSync 5.1.1 or earlier: Timestamps appear in the UTC zone.
By default, inSync timestamp follows the UTC zone. However, you can change the default time zone to a time zone that matches with your region.
To define your time zone
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click My Account. The Manage Administrators page for your account appears.
- Click Edit. The Edit Administrator window appears.
- On the Summary page, provide the following details:
- In the Country list, click your country.
- In the Time zone list, click the time zone that you want to use for the timestamp.
- Click Next. The Access Control page appears.
- Click Finish.