inSync Private Cloud Editions: Elite Enterprise
Before you begin
Before you delete a storage pool, ensure the following:
- There are no users associated with the storage pool.
- There is no AD mapping associated with the storage pool.
As an administrator, you can delete a storage pool. The storage pool that you want to delete must satisfy the following conditions:
Note: Deleting a storage pool deletes all storage that are part of the storage pool. You cannot delete individual storage that is a part of a storage pool.
To delete a storage pool
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Storage List.
- Click the Storage Pools tab,
- Click the storage pool that you want to delete, and then click Delete.