inSync On-premise 5.4 Administrator Guide
On-premise Editions: Private Cloud Enterprise Professional
If inSync must communicate with inSync Master through a proxy server, you can allow users to configure proxy settings.
Note: You can allow users to configure proxy settings through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To allow users to configure proxy settings
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the link of the profile for which you want to allow users to configure proxy settings.
- Click the Laptop Backup Schedule tab.
- In the Laptop Backup Resources area, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select the Allow users to edit proxy settings check box
- Click Save.