inSync On-premise 5.4 Administrator Guide
On-premise Editions: Private Cloud Enterprise Professional
To update the name or email address of a user
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Users.
- Click the user whose name or email address you want to update.
- Under the Summary tab, in the User Summary area, click Edit. The Edit User window appears.
- If you want to change the email ID of the user, in the Email address box, type the new email ID for the user.
- If you want to change the name of the user, in the Name box, type the name for the user.
- Click Save.
Note: After you update the email address for a user, you must also reset the password for that user. If you do not reset the password for that user, the user cannot access the inSync Web or reactivate the inSync client by using a different account. For information on how to reset the password for a user, see Reset the password for a user.