inSync On-premise 5.4 Administrator Guide
On-premise Editions: Private Cloud Enterprise Professional
As an administrator, you can allow users to pause an inSync backup. A user might decide to pause a backup to conserve network bandwidth or CPU usage.
Note: You can allow users to pause backups through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To allow users to pause backups
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the link of the profile for which you want to allow users to pause laptop backups.
- Click the Laptop Backup Schedule tab.
- In the Laptop Backup Schedule area, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select the Allow users to pause backup check box.
- Click Save.