As an administrator, you can enforce backup from a laptop when a user is shutting it down or is logging off. In such cases, the laptop shuts down or system logs the user out only after backup is complete.
Note: You can enforce backups through profiles. You cannot do this on an individual user level.
To enforce backup for user devices before log off or shutdown
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the link of the profile for which you want to enforce backup for user devices before log off or shutdown.
- Click the Laptop Backup Schedule tab.
- In the Laptop Backup Schedule area, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select the Backup at logoff / shutdown check box.
- Click Save.