inSync On-premise 5.4 Administrator Guide
On-premise Editions: Private Cloud Enterprise Professional
Before you begin
Before you delete an inSync Storage Node, ensure the following:
- You have deleted all storage associated with the Storage Node that you want to delete.
Note: After you delete a storage, the inSync Master triggers the deletion of the storage folders, such as Data, Database, and Database logs. You do not have to delete these storage folders manually.
- You have deleted all users associated with the Storage Node that you want to delete.
To delete an inSync Storage Node
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Manage > Storage List.
- Click the Storage Nodes tab.
- Click the inSync Storage Node that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.