The following table lists the UI elements on the inSync Client interface.
|User Interface Element
|Backup & Restore page
- View the last backup details of the inSync Client and the next backup schedule. For more information, see View last backup details.
- View folders or email clients for which the inSync Client backs up data. You can also configure folders or include email clients for backup if your administrator grants the required permissions. For more information on how to configure folders for backup, see Configure folders for backup. For more information on how to include email clients for backup, see Include email clients for backup.
- View the sync and share status.
- Manually start backups at any time or cancel a backup in progress. For more information, see Start and cancel backup.
- Pause the inSync Client backup for an hour, a day, or till the next backup schedule. For more information, see Pause and resume backup.
- Resolve misconfigured backup folders, if any, displayed on this page. For more information on misconfigured backup folders, see inSync Client FAQs.
|My Account page
|Druva Mobile App icons
- When you click this icon, the location from where you can download the Druva Mobile App for your mobile device appears.