inSync Client 6.8.0 for inSync Cloud
- Last updated
Save as PDF
About inSync Client v6.8.0
inSync Client is a lightweight application that manages data backup and allows collaboration with other users. inSync Client 6.8.0 release features various enhancements such as support for restoring incremental data on the remote non-AD bound devices and also includes support for macOS Big Sur 11.0.
About inSync Client v6.8.1 patch update
inSync Client v6.8.1 is a patch release over inSync Client v6.8.0.
About inSync Client v6.8.2 patch update
inSync Client v6.8.2 is a patch release over inSync Client v6.8.0 and includes support for Apple M1 devices.
- Release Details
- No image available
- Release Notes for inSync Client v6.8.0
- Quick Start Guides
- Guest User Guide in English
- Guest User Guide in French
- Guest User Guide in German
- Guest User Guide in Spanish
- inSync Client Quick Start Guide
- inSync Share
- Quick Start Guide in French
- Quick Start Guide in German
- Quick Start Guide in Spanish
- Install inSync Client
- Install and activate the inSync Client
- Start the inSync Client and access inSync Web
- Configure the inSync Client
- Backup and Restore
- This category provides you information on how to use, configure inSync Client for backup and restore.
- Back up data and monitor inSync client
- Restore and download backup data
- Share and Sync
- This section provides instructions on how to access and work with inSync Share.
- Access inSync Share
- Work with inSync Share content
- Share folders with others
- Share links with others
- Work with workspaces
- Troubleshoot and Reference reads