When you synchronize a workspace across your devices, that folder appears in the inSync Share folder across all devices. All subsequent updates made to the workspace content will be automatically synchronized to the workspace on your device.
You can sync a workspace with your device only if you are the manager or collaborator for the workspace.
The workspace size is specified in the workspace invitation email. If the workspace is large in size, you can judiciously decide whether to synchronize the workspace to your device.
Sync a workspace by using inSync Web
To sync a workspace
- Open inSync Web. The inSync Share page appears.
- Click Workspaces. The Workspaces page appears.
- In the Workspaces tab, click the the row of the workspace that you want to sync and then click More > Sync To My Devices.
Sync a workspace by using the workspace email invitation
To sync a workspace by using the workspace email invite
- Open the workspace email invite.
- Click Sync Workspace To My Devices within the email. The User Login page for inSync Web appears.
- Type your email ID and password, and then click Login. The workspace synchronization is started.