Based on your requirement, you can move the file or folders in a particular inSync Share folder to a new or another folder in inSync Share.
In order to do so, you must be either the owner of the folder or a collaborator with manage permissions on that folder.
You must sync the inSync Share folders, that contains the files you want to move and also the folder that you want to move the file to, to your local device.
To move the file or folder to a new or another folder,
- Sync the inSync Share folders to your local device. For more information, see Sync a shared folder to your laptop.
- On inSync Client, click Sync & Share tab and then click Folder.
- inSync Share folder on your device opens up displaying the files and folders, that are currently synced to your device.
- Navigate to the file or folder that you want to move to another folder.
- Select the file or folder, and do either of the following actions:
- Drag the desired file or folder to the target folder.
- Right-click the desired file or folder