Reactivate the inSync client
To reactivate inSync client, you can add your laptop as a new device or replace it with an existing laptop.
Before you begin
Before you reactivate inSync Client, ensure the following:
- You have the inSync Server URL and your inSync account credentials.
- If you do not remember the email address for your inSync account, you can refer to the inSync account activation email.
- If you do not remember the password for your inSync account, you can contact your inSync administrator. Your inSync administrator will reset the password for your inSync account. You will receive your new password in an email. After you log on to the inSync client by using your new password, you are prompted to reset your password.
- You have the proxy server details. You require proxy server details only if the inSync client has to contact the inSync Server through a proxy server.
To reactivate the inSync client
- Start the inSync client.
- On the navigation pane, click My Account.
- In the Account area, click Use a different account. The Activate Druva inSync window appears.
- Activate the inSync client on your first laptop.
- If you want to activate the inSync client as a new device, see Add a new laptop to your inSync account.
If you want to activate the inSync client as a replacement device, see Replace a laptop linked with your inSync account.