inSync Client 5.9 for inSync Cloud
- Last updated
Save as PDF
inSync Client is a lightweight application that manages data backup and allows collaboration with other users. It can enable users to manage their preferences such as folder selection and scheduling.
About inSync Client v5.9.1 patch update
inSync Client v5.9.1 is a patch release over inSync Client v5.9 and includes support for Ubuntu 20.04.
About inSync Client v5.9.2 patch update
inSync Client v5.9.2 is a patch release over inSync Client v5.9 that includes an enhanced inSync Client user interface for Ubuntu.
- Release Details
- No image available
- Release Notes for inSync Client v5.9
- User Interface Enhancements for inSync Client 5.9.2 and later
- End User Guide
- This guide contains instructions on how you can use the inSync Client to backup data and restore data from your devices.
- Quick Start Guide in English
- Quick Start Guide in French
- Quick Start Guide in German
- Guest User Guide in English
- Guest User Guide in French
- Guest User Guide in German
- End User Quick Start Guide (WIP)
- inSync Share
- Install inSync Client
- This section describes how to install, configure and start inSync Client.
- Download Links
- Install and activate inSync Client
- Start the inSync client and access inSync Web
- Configure the inSync client
- Backup and Restore
- Backup and restore insync Client
- Back up data and monitor inSync client
- Restore and download backup data
- Share and Sync
- This section provides instructions on how to access and work with inSync Share.
- Access inSync Share
- Work with inSync Share content
- Share folders with others
- Share links with others
- Work with workspaces
- Troubleshoot and Reference reads
- Upgrade Kit for inSync Client
- inSync Client Release Details
- inSync Client Upgrade Matrix for the Security upgrade
- Upgrade inSync Client on user device
- Upgrade inSync CloudCache Server
- Install or upgrade inSync AD/LDAP Connector